College Prep Program for Rising H.S. Seniors in SoCo

To parents of rising high school seniors, I enrolled my daughter in this college prep program. Since it’s a local program and they are offering scholarships now, I thought I would pass along the info to any other interested families.

"Best Fit College" Program offered by www.alliesinlife.com

A unique college prep program that intends to revolutionize the college application process for students. By focusing on personal awareness and empowerment, students can choose a college that is the best fit and have fun doing so rather than dreading the application process. This is a good fit for students who can commit to the 8 classes and want an experience that is different from the typical high stress, competitive college application process. This is also a good fit for families who wish to enjoy the year before their child leaves the nest and treasure the last year of childhood. Classes run on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am - 1pm (July 14, 16, 21, 23, 28, 30, Aug 4 and 6th). Hybrid model: some classes meet in person/some online. Sliding Scale: $500-$1,000. Full and Partial Scholarships are available and enrollment is open until Friday, July 9th. Please contact Judy at myalliesinlife@gmail.com for a brief exploratory call to see if it’s a good fit for your student. Program will be facilitated by a Harvard Psychology Professor, a Social Worker, an Academic Consultant, and a retired Talent Manager (aka someone who has read many applications and can help you express your best self in your college applications!).

1 Like