MovingWriting: Embodied Expressive Writing workshop

Hi neighbors!

I am inviting you to a new workshop to encourage creativity and connection, MovingWriting: Embodied Expressive Writing. In MovingWriting, we play with movement/dance and words to help us connect with our deep and creative selves, in the company of a supportive circle that reflects back to us our own potency. Giving voice to our own stories and witnessing the stories of others brings healing, aliveness, and connection with others.

There are still a couple of spaces in our upcoming MovingWriting gathering:

MovingWriting Spring Afternoons
Saturdays, April 16 & May 14, 2-5pm
At a private studio in Sebastopol

$75 per afternoon, $135 for both afternoons.
Sliding scale available. Advance registration required.

Limited to 8 participants. Please be fully vaccinated.

To learn more & register, visit www.MovingWriting.com

Here’s what a few recent MovingWriting participants had to say about their experiences:

“I crave contexts in which I experience unknown facets of my own mystery, and I found that in MovingWriting . It was a delight to engage both my body’s knowing and writerly voice.”

“Loretta’s well-crafted writing prompts sparked a writer inside me that I didn’t know I had… I left feeling invigorated, accomplished and proud of myself for trying something new.”

“I’m neither a writer nor a dancer, but Loretta made it easy to put aside my inhibitions and let my emotional body lead the way… I recommend this class for anybody at all!”

Feel free to message me if you have questions!
Loretta