Newly remodeled Duplex for rent in Sebastopol

Duplex, near shopping and bus for rent. $1500 per month/$2000 refundable deposit. Rent includes sewer/water/garbage. One large bedroom with large closet. Remodeled bathroom with shower/tub combo. Kitchen with refrigerator and new gas stove. Breakfast nook, lots of kitchen cabinets, large living room. Gas heat and wall AC, and tile floors. Lots of light, front and back doors, new double pane windows and new window coverings. Unique beam ceilings. Laundry room between units, so no shared wall and available for tenant use with a monthly charge. Carport for one car, with large enclosed/lockable storage. NO pets, No smoking in premises or on property, No drugs. Quiet private neighborhood. Close to excellent shopping and bus route.
Email for interest and questions, leave a contact number to call or text and tell a little about yourself. reneetierney@comcast.net

Hi Reneeā€“I am helping my friend David find a place. He is a retired MD, recent east coast transplant seeking affordable place, currently living on social security as income. Is the place still available? You can contact me at : meredithe53@gmail.com Thanks.

It has been rented. I wish you luck finding a place for David