October 22 MovingWriting: Embodied Expressive Writing workshop

Hi neighbors!

The next MovingWriting workshop is coming up on October 22, 2-5pm, and there’s space for you! For a peek at what we do in MovingWriting and why, check out: MovingWriting: What is Embodied Expressive Writing? - YouTube

In MovingWriting, we play with movement and written words to connect with our deep and creative selves. Giving voice to our stories and witnessing the stories of others brings healing, aliveness, and connection. Whether you see yourself as a writer or as someone who wishes they could write, as a dancer or someone with two left feet, if you’re interested in creativity as a path for personal growth, MovingWriting offers an innovative playground for exploration!

MovingWriting Autumn Afternoons
Saturdays, October 22 & November 19, 2-5pm
At a private studio in Sebastopol

Come to one or both afternoons.
$75 per afternoon, $135 for two afternoons.
Sliding scale available. Advance registration required.

Limited to 8 participants. Please be fully vaccinated.

To learn more & register, visit http://www.movingwriting.com/

Here’s what a few recent MovingWriting participants had to say about their experiences:

“A safe, profound container… to find not only connection with others, but the imaginative seeds that have been dormant inside us.”

“Not only was I amazed by how fast the time went by I was amazed by how easily I flowed into picking up the pencil and writing.”

“The music, poetry, and safe mirroring get me out of my head and curious to explore on paper what needs to be seen and heard.”

“The paths were opened and the words just flowed.”

Feel free to message me if you have questions!
Loretta