Really cute One duplex Rental Available

This is a cute one bedroom rental with a galley kitchen featuring plenty of counter space and full bath ( bathtub) large closets and walking distance to Steelhead Beach close to River Road and Hwy 116. Direct internet wiring to reduce EMF exposure. Must like purple. Available to move after the 20th October. Utilities are included except internet and TV Rent is $1425 Text me your interest at: 707-544-8879.

1 Like

Hello there,
I’m curious to learn more about this space that you have available!

My name is Cora. I’m 32, quiet, easy going, and independent. I appreciate honest and kind communication within all my relationships.

I’m a nanny of 3 infants, and am in massage therapy training at the national holistic institute.

In my free time, I enjoy spinning wool, knitting, and weaving, as well as gardening, hiking/running, cooking, and practicing mindfulness by way of meditation/yoga.

Please be in touch if you think if be a nice fit for your space.
C.grace.roberts@gmail.com

HI: I do have a renter right now, BUT it will become available in September. You seem like a nice candidate. How long a rental are you interested in? Harriet

Hi Harriet,
Thank you for your response.

I’m hoping to find a great place where I can settle in for a few years, ideally.

Cora

That sounds great. If you have not found something to your liking contact me again in august. Harriet