Seeking help cooking 4ish hours per week

Hi there! There are two of us trying to return to life and work after years of caregiving for my partner’s recently deceased mother. We are overwhelmed with a neglected house and work opportunities.

We eat a Paleo diet, and I think probably four-ish hours a week would work. We would prefer you cook here. We could do it two ways:

1. If you are a budding entrepreneur, I am a life coach and business coach. I’ve been in operation for 15 years. You can easily find me by putting Mindy Mortlock into LinkedIn. We could do a trade if you’d like that kind of support.
  2. I can pay 20 an hour. We may also need help with laundry while you’re here, if you don’t mind.

415 941 9779
Mindy

Hi Mindy, My name is Marie and I have been done 24h care giving for the last 8 yrs. I took a break after my last client passed away and now considering doing odd jobs here and there. I love cooking and I am familiar with Paleo (tried it on myself and had to stop because I was loosing too much weight). I am very service orientated and enjoy supporting and/or empowering people.
Let me know if you still need help. My cell is 707-334-3490