Seeking office space

Hi Community,

Looking for an affordable workspace, ideally furnished with desk/ergonomic chair, in Petaluma or Sebastopol. I’m currently sharing a space for $250/month, which is about my budget, but my hours are limited. Most listings on Craig’s charge by the day, e.g., $150/all Mondays, and that’s too much.

Open to all kinds of leads/suggestions. I work as a writer so am very quiet, and my days needed are flexible, though a good portion of M-Th is best.

Thanks so much!

Software development and product design: Clients can benefit from their custom software development and product design expertise. The company works closely with their client to identify their needs, work within the client’s budget and deliver the most effective product design and web development solution https://mlsdev.com/blog/hire-app-developer. Clients can expect exceptional product design and web development as well as technical assistance that will help them achieve success in their business endeavors. They also have established long term relationships with some of the world’s top software development and mobile app development firms.