Seeking Short Term Housing--URGENT

Hello!

My name is Wren. I recently got an internship at Native Songbird Care and Conservation in Sebastopol, and am looking for a place to stay starting this month. My internship starts on the 16th and is 8 weeks long.

I’m a 26 year old aspiring biologist. I recently moved back to the bay from Ohio, where I attended college. I have lived in cooperative housing or with housemates for most of my adult life, so I’m very comfortable living with others navigating shared space.

I do not smoke, and am substance free. I am a musician (violin and acoustic guitar) but am otherwise a fairly quiet person. I was previously working food service, so I am fully vaccinated, but I would be willing to adhere to the COVID protocols you feel are appropriate for your space. I love animals, but am allergic to cats, so I would need any kitties to stay out of my room if possible (I can provide my own air filter).

I would be happy to give references from former housemates/landlords, to send you a picture of my vaccination card, and to answer any other questions you may have for me. Feel free to email, call or text me.

Thanks so much for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Wren Leader
(650) 465-6222
wren.leader@gmail.com

1 Like