Seeking studio/room for rent

Hello, my name is Andrew Pardiac. I am looking for a studio, room or similar situation to move in to by Feb. 6. My rent cap is roughly $1,500. I can provide proof of income and my current landlord’s reference as needed. I have a daughter, 9, who is with me part-time. No pets. I’m happy to answer other questions once we are able to connect. Thanks for your time.

This is a personal recommendation for Andrew, who used to be my boss when he was managing editor at Sonoma West Publishers. He’s smart, kinda shy, funny, hyper-responsible. I’d be happy to rent him a room if we weren’t already bursting at the seams at our house, what with kids and significant others back home for the pandemic. Anyway, Andrew is a solid guy – let’s find him a place to live!

1 Like

Hi Andrew,
Not sure if you have found something yet or not, but wanted to let you know I have a 3 bedroom house across from Ragle Park that I am willing to share with you and your daughter.
Please text me at 318-6477 if you are still in need of housing and we can discuss the details.
Karla

2 Likes

Hi Andrew, Are you still looking for a place for you and your daughter?

You can text Barry at 707 292 5410